iPASSIVE FR Board consists of a high-density stone wool core over-coated with iPASSIVE FR Coating, an ablative fire-resistant coating and is available coated on one or 2 sides. The top coating provides additional protection by significantly reducing the permeability of the stone wool core and prevents the passage of hot gases, thus reducing the temperature rise on the unexposed side and reducing heat conduction through the building services.
iPASSIVE FR Board must be used together with iPASSIVE FR Acrylic for sealing around building services and the surrounding construction.
- Fire rated up to 4hrs
- Classified for all types of constructions with or without building service penetrations
- Available in 50mm & 60mm thicknesses, 1 or 2 sided
- Permanently flexible – will accommodate movements during fire & smaller movements in the construction
- Suitable for most surfaces including concrete, brick, masonry, steel, wood , gypsum, glass, plastic and most non-porous surfaces
- Halogen free with added fungicides
- Resists UV, humidity & frost once fully cured
- Unlimited lengths in wall with heights up to 1200mm & floors with widths up to 120mm
- Easy to retrofit additional building services after installation
- Classified for most construction types with or without building service penetrations